Custom Design Service?

Sandman

Custom Design Service?

Post by Sandman » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:42 am

Well, I see that my question about the availability of the (old) 3 axis design was not even posted.
Let me try a different approach with you guys. Will you be interested to build a custom for us? If yes, what would be the MOQ? We are not looking for anything special but a proper 3 axis grbl controller HAT that would comply the Raspberry PI HAT specs. Don't take this as a complain but the only thing the latest version has in common with Raspberry PI is a connector that matches the serial pins on 40pin Raspberry PI. Thanks.

Bertus Kruger
Site Admin

Re: Custom Design Service?

Post by Bertus Kruger » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:58 pm

Sandman wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:42 am
Well, I see that my question about the availability of the (old) 3 axis design was not even posted.
Let me try a different approach with you guys. Will you be interested to build a custom for us? If yes, what would be the MOQ? We are not looking for anything special but a proper 3 axis grbl controller HAT that would comply the Raspberry PI HAT specs. Don't take this as a complain but the only thing the latest version has in common with Raspberry PI is a connector that matches the serial pins on 40pin Raspberry PI. Thanks.
We are short on on time for projects like this. I can dig the old design out but to recover the costs will take at least 25 units.
It will also take a few weeks to get the PCB's ordered and then manufactured.

Would you be interested in that?