large file stops running

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
westberrymfg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

large file stops running

Post by westberrymfg » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:29 am

So there seems to be a limit to file size, 33.89KB works, 37.36KB does not.
Yes, ive adjusted redraw time to the max, that helped and I ran the gpu memory to the max, that helped.
There is no difference in the two files as far as operation.
I'm using Raspberry Pi3 B+ and booting off a 1 tera bit hard drive instead of a card with bcnc.
The machine goes to idle and waits for respond. If I open the code and uncheck previous blocks that have run and press resume the file continues for a moment.
Also, if I do not delete the 2nd line of code in the header which is O0 the files does not run at all.
Any ideas here?

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable