Spindle DIR Pin not going high when spindle is running

Question/Answers related to this version of the board.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Filamax
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Spindle DIR Pin not going high when spindle is running

Post by Filamax » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:16 pm

I'm in the process of getting my cnc up and running and i have selected the option in GRBL to have my enable pin differnet to the speed pin, so Spindle DIR as the enable, and PWM pin of Z limit as the speed output.

But when it enables the Spindle DIR does not go high it does not change state at all, i'm currently trying to debug the code to get it to work, but it would be good if someone could point me to which files i may need to look in, I have a suspicion that the port is not being set correctly by the code, and as a result is not responding as intended.

The reason i need the to two signals as my spindle controller has an on/off input, and the PWM feeds into my signal converter, going into the controllers Analogue input

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable