cncjs server stopping with cnc hat 2.60

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dhouze01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

cncjs server stopping with cnc hat 2.60

Post by dhouze01 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:31 am

i am using a rpi 3b to run the new version 5.10 image i downloaded. the install worked ok but when i start cncjs i get the message that the server has stopped working. i can refresh and start a gcode file and the machine executes the gcode but server stops every few seconds and requires a refresh. very frustrating i bought 2 of these hats to run my routers and have been fighting this for a week now.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable