Protoneer cnc board/hat V2.6 for PI 3

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bnsf51atsf
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Protoneer cnc board/hat V2.6 for PI 3

Post by bnsf51atsf » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:10 am

I ordered 2 of the cnc board/hat V2/6 by protoneer from PiShop. Both are missing the Grove connector. Fortunately I do not need to use that Grove interface at this time. Next task is to get Thingverse V2.6 pi 3 case [ https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2985991 ] printed Hopefully I will find no errors [ there is a mention of cutouts for the USB in the bottom possibly being inverted. Will update what I find. Also mention of inserts that are found in a link on this forum. What is interesting is that according to the Thingverse info looks like the inserts are for the fan on the top case part??

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable