Bertus Kruger PLEASE REMOVE THE FORUM RESTRICTIONS..... to many use restrictions

berin

Bertus Kruger PLEASE REMOVE THE FORUM RESTRICTIONS..... to many use restrictions

Post by berin » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:53 pm

PLEASE OPEN UP THE FORUM..... to many use restrictions. you are making it so that people cant help each other they all have to go through you. your killing your own content. people are going to CNCZONE.COM and starting prontoneer board discussions there because your forum settings are very POOR and over restrictive.... I cant send privet messages, says not authorized, every post has to be reviewed by you before it can be posted public that is a joke. What you may view as good or bad content to you, is very important to many other people that dont have the total design knowledge you have... PLEASE REMOVE all the restrictions.... IF YOU DO NOT then people will just drop your forum all together and go to CNCZONE.com... there forum is already larger then yours is on YOUR boards.....

Bertus Kruger
Site Admin

Re: Bertus Kruger PLEASE REMOVE THE FORUM RESTRICTIONS..... to many use restrictions

Post by Bertus Kruger » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:44 pm

berin wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:53 pm
I cant send privet messages, says not authorized, every post has to be reviewed by you before it can be posted public that is a joke. What you may view as good or bad content to you, is very important to many other people that dont have the total design knowledge you have...
Yes... please thank all the spam bots out there for these restriction. Currently restrictions is set that new users should post at least 2 posts before they can freely post online. I approve these first 2 posts to make sure they are not some kind of bot.

I don't do good vs bad post filtering. I only filter for spam bods and double posts.

berin

Re: Bertus Kruger PLEASE REMOVE THE FORUM RESTRICTIONS..... to many use restrictions

Post by berin » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:19 am

I would suggest Rebuilding your forum on CNCZONE.COM for 2 reason's its a very matured CNC forum AND the protoneer would get a much greater exposure. some of the post's for the protonner products have 100,000 views....

Bertus Kruger
Site Admin

Post by Bertus Kruger » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:49 pm

berin wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:19 am
I would suggest Rebuilding your forum on CNCZONE.COM for 2 reason's its a very matured CNC forum AND the protoneer would get a much greater exposure. some of the post's for the protonner products have 100,000 views....
Do you have an example of one of these posts?