No response

Post Reply
erniehatt
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:16 am

No response

Post by erniehatt » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:05 pm

Looks as though the place is dead, getting no response what so ever.
I am going to change my system over to Repetier, same as the 3d printer, much quicker reply's on their forum..
And easier to set up, end stops etc.

.

Mochanic
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:41 pm

Re: No response

Post by Mochanic » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:37 am

I agree... the customer service is non existent with Protoneer. If he would simply hire somebody to help the business would take off! But I'm pretty sure it's ran out of a garage somewhere whenever somebody feels like showing up.
Really wish I would have gone with a different system myself.

erniehatt
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:16 am

Re: No response

Post by erniehatt » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:17 am

Yes Mate, It's a shame, as the system is pretty good, just badly managed.
I have sent him a PM,but there has been no reply.
But, there may be good reason for it, he could be sick.

ehansen2580
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Re: No response

Post by ehansen2580 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:08 pm

I'm new to the MPCNC and was hoping this forum would be helpful. Unfortunately not so far.
Are there any helpful docs on how to get things setup intially?

Bertus Kruger
Site Admin
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:26 pm
Location: Wellington , New Zealand
Contact:

Re: No response

Post by Bertus Kruger » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:19 pm

erniehatt wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:05 pm
Looks as though the place is dead, getting no response what so ever.
I am going to change my system over to Repetier, same as the 3d printer, much quicker reply's on their forum..
And easier to set up, end stops etc.
Hi Ernie,

Sorry I can't support your needs. No excuses, have reached the limit of what one person can do to keep this alive and running.

Bertus Kruger
Site Admin
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:26 pm
Location: Wellington , New Zealand
Contact:

Re: No response

Post by Bertus Kruger » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:25 pm

Mochanic wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:37 am
I agree... the customer service is non existent with Protoneer. If he would simply hire somebody to help the business would take off!
Mochanic, I would love to hire people but there is just not enough income to support a person even at minimum wage.
Mochanic wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:37 am
But I'm pretty sure it's ran out of a garage somewhere whenever somebody feels like showing up.
Spot on. I have one pick and place machine,oven and solder iron. All the work is done in house and I ship globally.(Subsidizing shipping cost to compete with China and Amazon)

When I have time, I try and reply to all topics on the forum. Replies can be with in a few days or a few weeks depending on how busy the kids keep me. :lol:
Mochanic wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:37 am
Really wish I would have gone with a different system myself.
Sorry you feel that way.

Bertus Kruger
Site Admin
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:26 pm
Location: Wellington , New Zealand
Contact:

Re: No response

Post by Bertus Kruger » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:29 pm

erniehatt wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:17 am
Yes Mate, It's a shame, as the system is pretty good, just badly managed.
I have sent him a PM,but there has been no reply.
But, there may be good reason for it, he could be sick.
Hi Ernie, I am just working through the back log(.. and clearing out the stubborn spammers.)

Thankfully all in good health. Just finished of a big project for the wife that has been taking up all my weekends over the last 5 months. Its about 95% done.

Bertus Kruger
Site Admin
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:26 pm
Location: Wellington , New Zealand
Contact:

Re: No response

Post by Bertus Kruger » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:31 pm

ehansen2580 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:08 pm
I'm new to the MPCNC and was hoping this forum would be helpful. Unfortunately not so far.
Are there any helpful docs on how to get things setup intially?
HI. I have tried to collect all the information in the Wiki.

https://wiki.protoneer.co.nz/Raspberry_Pi_CNC

erniehatt
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:16 am

Re: No response

Post by erniehatt » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:41 pm

Thanks Bertus, your responses are much appreciated. Merry Xmas to you and yours.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests